[access-uk] Re: CDRWIN help please?

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 02:44:28 +0100

Hello Shashi,

I've never used this burning program, so cannot advise on the
steps to take.  But, so that you don't think that 60 MP3's
cannot go onto a standard audio CD, you should get them on
easily. However, this will, of course, depend on their average
length and, perhaps, on the bit rate you want them at. For
example, only the day before yesterday I burned 136 MP3 music
files onto one 80 minute audio CD at a bit rate of 192. These
music tracks were around 3-and-a-half minutes long each and
totalled 699 Mb in size--pretty close to the 700 Mb max for such
a CD!

Regards,
John.
Author of From The Keyboard Tutorials
for Visually Impaired Computer Users
To view my tutorials, please visit my Website at:
Website: http://web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard
Tel: 0113 2575957
E-mail: jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx