[access-uk] Re: CDEX again

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:54:28 -0000

Chris, thanks, this did help. Are there any other settings you'd suggest to
change? My PC keeps freezing [using JFW 6.2] pretty much after ripping each
single track. If I try to rip a complete cd, it freezes after the second
track!

When the ripping begins, it says:

peak value minus 96 db 0

I don't know what this means, it also says time elapsed 0, time remaining 0,
total time 0. I'd have thought these time fields would show something?

Any thoughts?

Thanks -

Andy