[access-uk] CDEX LOCAL DATABASE AND ENTERING CD'S MANUALLY

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:15:42 +0100

Hi all,

I have some lesser known CD's that are not in databases on the WEB and I have successfully entered information for two of these. I've now wripped both CD's and all information shows correctly in my folders.

However, on both occasions when I went to "Save to local database" after inputting the information, I got the error "Enter Integer OK". This appeared to be connected to the track number and eventually I appeared to save to my local database but it was a bit "hit and miss". (I received no indication that it had been done.) However, I then had a problem retrieving this information when playing the CD but eventually this worked when I did things methodically . . .. I then attempted to send it off to the FREED database but saw no indication that anything actually happened.

Any advise on what I might be doing wrong, or if these are errors with CDEX, would be useful to know. I'm currently using 1.70 Beta 2 which, so far as I know, is the latest version. If anyone knows this is not the latest version or has any clues about these errors then please enlighten me. I have still more to do and would really like to be able to do them successfully.

Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx