[access-uk] Re: CDEX

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 16:39:49 -0000

Andy,

Have you checked your setups. You just need to go through that before you use the programme.

By default, CDEX highlights all tracks at the beginning. (I changed mine so that it does not and so that I select what I want to rip.) Otherwise you have to tab around to the track name box and then cursor to the track you want.

HTH:

I hope that's sufficient as I'm not using the prog at the moment.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>