[access-uk] Re: CDEX

  • From: Mark Conquer <sparkeymarky1979@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 00:46:59 +0000

Hi

Here is the latest software released for CDex,
http://cdex.mu/download
I personally haven't used CDex but people said it's very good. I use the
NCH Switch file converter. I might try CDex myself.

Mark.

On Sat, 5 Dec 2015 at 22:41, Amasyali <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I think you misunderstood my question, I was not asking whether CDEX is an
old school or not, I was merely asking where I can get a copy.

Thank you

Ali