[access-uk] Re: CD/DVD drive

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:35:15 -0000

Hi Barbara, so windows didn't reinstall it? The only thing at the end of the day if nothing works, if you could get hold of an external cd drive would be reinstalling windows. Obviously you wouldn't want to do that if remotely possible. I'm really surprised windows didn't reinstall the drive. I take it you've tried reinstalling the driver?

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>