[access-uk] Re: C-Cleaner slim Downoad Link

  • From: "Vivien Palcic" <vivienpalcic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 15:45:24 +0800

Hi Jim,

Yes, that's a good point too, though sometimes, when I've deleted some software (using the Add/Remove function in the Control Panel), I have discovered some folders associated with it later on, and I don't like these companies like Piriform just bundling such software with the product I'm wanting to install. Any way, I'm glad you managed to get rid of Google Chrome.

Regards
Vivien
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>