[access-uk] CCleaner question

  • From: <doherty468@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 11:21:40 -0000

Hi all,

I’ve installed Ccleaner on my windows 7 system. I’m a bit worried about running
it as I don’t know much about it and when it said all the files will be
permently deleted, I thought i would ask here how to use it safely. . Can
anyone who is using Ccleaner give me some instructions to get started without
me going into unknown territory and causing myself a lot of grief. What should
I do to the setup first before running it? Your help will be most gratefully
accepted and if it’s better to send me the details off list, it would be
appreciated.
Jim
.