[access-uk] Re: CCTV that are useful

  • From: "Hughs Mail" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:50:32 +0100

I for one would be interested in finding  laptops with full keyboards

For email use hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For M S N use hughmegarry@xxxxxxxxxxx
For Skype use hugh.megarry
All the best for now

Email hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Colin @ New Vision" <cph.newvision@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ray
The guarding of privacy and the sense of independence are two very
important reasons why people buy a CCTV.

As for 17" Notebooks they are supplied with the number pad keys. In fact
very similar to a standard keyboard. The keys tops can also be laser
etched as an alternative to stick on labels. These notebook's are also
referred to as portable desktops by some manufacturers.

Regards
Colin