[access-uk] Re: CASSETTES TO CD

  • From: "jim" <jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 17:58:41 +0100

Hi Richard,

Sorry can't help with cassette to cd, but I've been looking for bird songs for
quite some time, maybe if you get them converted you could let me have a copy?
I Would be willing to contribute something towards the copy, unless they are
copy-writed. If so, can you point me in the direction where you got them from?

Jim
Jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx