[access-uk] Re: CASES was Re: the leather cases from executive

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:12:34 +0100

Hi Ian
exactly this case is difficult and the mini can fall out.
wonder if there is a way to acquire a proper case from the guys in the us.

I think Steve used to deal with them but no more sadly.
when playing chess last Week in haaksbergen I did notice how it could fall out very easey.
At 09:22 17/04/2014, you wrote:
While, eventually I've become quite happy with my Braillesense U2 Mini, I have to say I hate the case for it. It's basically a functional wrap-around hard shell which offers neither protection to the sides of the device nor any storage for peripherals such as sticks and cards. I recently sold on a Braillenote PK which had a beautifully soft well padded leather case which kept the unit securely protected and had good size zip pockets to keep bit and bobs in. I'd willingly pay good money for something like this for the U2.