[access-uk] Re: CAN'T REMEMBER ... CAN'T FIND IT!

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:58:26 +0100

Well, I've got the .cfg file. Will that set absolutely everything back, do you know?

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi Carol,

Procedure is a straightened paper clip in that hole, and that's it.
That will reset everything and I mean everything back to defaults.
So you'll have to set up your secure wireless again, with a WEP key
if you use one, or whatever your settings are.

All the best

Steve