[access-uk] Re: CALLING FROM MOBILE TO AUTOMATED SWITCHBOARD

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 19:08:21 -0000

Carol - Firstly I've never done this, and from what Jackie Says, you just do
it as you would from a landline;  perhaps you're getting mixed up with
dialing an extention? If so, then that does require a 'fiddle around' and
having never needed to do it on my mobile, can't recall how it's done, but
it sounds as though you should be ok doing what you want in the usual way.
Just give it a go hey? -

Andy