[access-uk] Re: CALL FORWARDING FROM O2 TO HOUSE PHONE

  • From: christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 18:56:31 +0100

I haven't tried this, but call forwarding shouldn't cost a penny really. I'm
no longer on O2 but rather I'm on Giffgaff which runs on the O2 network, so
probably can't try it at this time but the feature is definitely available on
my iPhone 5s. For those who are more willing than me smile, report back,
please. Could be useful to those like Carol P.

On 19 Aug 2015, at 17:45, Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Redacted sender
"carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi all,

I know you can forward calls from your mobile to be taken on your home phone
... though I haven't looked at that lately.

My questions are these:

Can you do this with O2? Does it cost you? and would these calls still
catch those who plague you if you use Truecall at home?

We've just started using Truecall and love it so far, but I'm aware that a
number of our unwanted calls do come from my mobile so will be interested in
comments.

Carol P