[access-uk] Re: C5 volume

  • From: Alfred King <alfredking10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 09:33:27 -0000

Excellent Niamh.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Niamh
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 9:31 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: C5 volume

  many many thanks, it worked.
  Niamh
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Alfred King
    To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 12:05 AM

    Soft key 2 which is the top right key.  I suggest you turn the phone off
and on again first of all just in case things go back to what they were.  The
soft key 2, top right is a toggle for loudspeaker and handset.  Try it out on a
friend or by ringing 195 directories for a number.  Take care that you don't
just cut yourself off.