[access-uk] Re: C5 talks and keylock

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 11:13:58 +0100

Hi Jeff

In answer to your first question, it does automatically lock after so many
seconds, and you would be advised to leave it that way.  If you don't, you
could put it in your pocket and find you've inadvertently pressed something
that will cause the phone to dial or open an app you didn't want, causing
you further confusion.  Until you get used to everything, I would leave well
alone.

As regards your second question, I am not sure what you are doing, but the
top left key is the options button.  If you press it by mistake, just go to
the corresponding key on the right-hand side of the C5 and hopefully cancel
the action.  When you are at the main window of the phone, pressing the top
left key generally takes you into messaging by default, where your inbox,
outbox, sent items, drafts and mailbox folders are contained.  I think this
is where you are going by mistake.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns