[access-uk] Re: C5 and speech

  • From: Eleanor Martha Burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:13:27 +0000

very easily, anyone can talk you through how to do this.you need to ensure that
date and time I said accurately.you then need to ensure that the software
certificate is set to all rather than two signed.it may be that some sighted
assistance would help you although it is claimed by Talks users that am totally
blind people can do it independently.provided those adjustments are made
personally I'd then put it on a memory card, and from there I am able to
install it onto the phones memory independently.give another shout if you run
into more trouble.