[access-uk] Re: C Cleaner (Was DisKeeper Problem

  • From: "Roger South" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 07:58:50 -0000

Hi Carol

I've been using this one for ages now and have never had any problems with it. There is a panel on the left of the screen which you tick all the areas you want to keep clear. When you want a one click and it's away. All you then do is close the program when it's done.

I run Ad-Aware and Spybot but they find things very rarely if run after CCleaner. I also run Registry Fix and that finds things but not so many as when I don't run CCleaner. So th4e answer to your question has to be no it's not a registry cleaner but it does do a little of it.

Definitely a program I would not like to be without and the bonus is it's totally free.

Roger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>