[access-uk] Re: C Cleaner.

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:21:07 +0100

Many thanks for taking the trouble to come up with this explanation, George.
Over the years
I have tended to choose "Take no action" for an error unless it occurs several
times within a
short period. In the latter case I would send in the report.  That explains why
I have two
different categories of error message.

Early this morning I decided to take "the bull by the horns" and ran the MS
Disk Cleanup,
which removed over 6 gb, followed by CCleaner (with default settings) which got
rid of
another 200 mb.
And as I am replying to this message on the system in question, no damage
appears to have
been done.
I must cleanup more regularly in future.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison