[access-uk] Re: C Cleaner.

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:35:12 +0100

I like the analogy, George, but something still puzzles me.

Apart from the queued error reports which I mentioned there are also listed
some archived
error reports.   Oddly, by default the queued ones are "Not selected" whilst
the "Archived"
ones are.   I suppose that in their wisdom Microsoft must have a reason for
this, but...

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison