[access-uk] Re: C Cleaner.

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:56:23 +0100

Thanks for that George.  Office Setup files are not listed in this case.
I can see that the difference in what cCleaner removes and what the Windows
Disk Cleanup
does is mainly due as you suggest to temporary files 2.67 gb plus an item I
don't understand
"Per user queued windows error reports" - 3.73 gb..

I will have to see if Google can throw any light on the latter before removing
it.

Douglas
.

--