[access-uk] Buying a second hand Jaws licence

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:54:24 +0100

Hi,
I've seen some people selling Jaws licences on other E-mail lists, usually from the US or somewhere not in the UK. I understand that there is a transfer fee, but my question is can this be transfered to the UK from outside? I'm trying to find out whether it can only be transfered from within the same country or whether the rules are relaxed and hassle free.