[access-uk] Re: Buying JAWS from Sight and Sound

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:10:04 -0000

David -

Somebody on this list from S&S said they had looked in to this issue last time
I experienced it, and couldn't replicate my experience. Thus it hasn't  been
resolved. If everybody else thinks the S&S site is well constructed, and is
able to add an item for purchase to their shopping cart, without finding
another item already in there etc, then I'll have to accept that my experience
is unique. Given that I've tried with both JAWS9 and 12, and am still having
the same issue, I feel hard pushed to accept such uniqueness.

I guess if I want to upgrade I'll have to call them, I just expected to be able
to do it online, which I also thought would be quicker.

Andy