[access-uk] Re: Buttons on the N91

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 12:39:40 -0000

Hi Barry,

OK, the square key on the front, is the music key.  Press its left side =
go
forward.  Press its bottom to stop play and its top to pause.  On the =
top
right corner of the music key, there is a little kind of up arrow shape.
Press this from anywhere, and you are taken to the Now Playing screen of
whatever you last played.  Incidentally, if you press play from =
anywhere,
you will hear what you last played.

Above the music key, is the joystick.  Either side of the joystick, we =
have
call on the left, end call on the right, and above those Key1 and Key2
respectively.

On the top left edge, we have the power key, to the right is a two =
position
switch.  This is the key lock.To the right locks it, to the left unlocks
it.To the right of those, we have the standard headphone jack, and a =
remote
control socket. =20

Down the righthand side, a little way, we have the menu key.  Then a =
little
further down, we have the line that you press to get the back off, to =
take
the battery out.

On the left, you have the speaker, and below that quite a way, we have =
the
USB socket for synching and PC Suite.

Finally, slide the slider down, which is where the music key is, and is =
just
for protection of the underlying keypad, and we have the standard =
keypad,
but on either side, between 123 and 456, we have an extra key.  On the =
left
is Talks, and on the right is clear.

That's about the size of it.

Hope it helps.