[access-uk] Re: Burning with Nero

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:08:49 +0100

Try the Nero 6 keystroke, ctrl 1.
Dj Paddy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 7:05 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Burning with Nero

Hi I'm trying to burn data to a DVD with Nero 7 and can't work out how to
drag files from my hard drive (on the right hand side of the screen in the
Nero browser) into the burn list on the left hand side. The manual talks
about dragging and dropping but I've not seen any shortcut keystrokes for
how to do it. How can I do it? Wiould be grateful for help for ever.cheers