[access-uk] Re: Burning to CD help please

  • From: "Shea Anker" <svanker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 10:26:48 -0800

Hi
You could copy the audio files to the D drive, and then press alt, go into the
file menu, and the first option should be to write these files to CD. Press
enter, and a wizard will open. It will ask if you want to make a CD for
standard CD players, or one that will play in computers or some CD players.
Press down arrow to check the latter option. Then press next. It is a very
straight forward wizard, which you should have no trouble with. This is usually
how I burn CDs. Hope this is what you're looking for.

Shea