[access-uk] Re: Burning files to cd.

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:22:14 +0100

The actual process depends on which burning program your using.  But the
theory is the same as any other process.  Put the CD in the drive, look
for the drive in Windows Explorer and then follow the procedure in your
burning software.  Withy mine, which I believe is Roxeo, I copy the
files first with ctrl c, open up the CD drive in WE, paste with ctrl v
and then enter on the button that says Burn Files to CD.  You can repeat
this process until the CD is full.  If you're question is specifically
about how to do this in Nero, then I'm sorry I can't help.