[access-uk] Re: Burning discs to play in a CD player

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 21:24:27 +0100

Hi Andy.

CD +R and –R are different formats, if your cd player only supports the latter
then you’ll need to buy CD –R rewritable or recordable disks and burn the
content you wish to play to those disks before it can be played on your new
player.  Alternatively you could burn an audio CD as another list member has
suggested using either Windows Media Player, ITunes or one of many third party
free or paid for programs.

All the best, Ibrahim.