[access-uk] Re: Burning discs to play in a CD player

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:16:52 +0100

Tristram -

This is what doesn't make sense to me. We've all had discman players in our
time [well most of us] that as time went on, were able to play discs with mp3
files on it. It seems strange to me, not have incorporated that ability in to
something like a clock radio/cd player. Is that really how it is? -

Andy