[access-uk] Burning a data DVD with NCH Express Burn

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 18:10:54 -0000

Hi all -

I was trying to put a load of mp3 and wav files on to a DVD using Express burn,
but I got an error sayint There were errors burning your ISO+joliet dvd disc,
there was an error reading from disk.

The disk seems to be fine when playing it on this laptop under Winamp, but
won't play in my home cinema system, is this because it is an iso disk?

When I was preparing the DVD for recording, I followed the same steps as for
burning on to a CDR, but when it came to choosing a file extention for the DVD,
there were 3, the first being the iso option, which was already checked, as I
didn't recognise the other 2 choices, I left the default iso checked.

Anybody advise how I can burn a dvd of music to play in an external player?

Thanks -

Andy