[access-uk] Re: Burning a cd without media player default

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:22:51 +0100

Hi Iain,

I managed, thanks to a bit of help from Andy Collins,     to work out  how
to  burn an audio CD.

I then burnt the .wav file to my CDRW and tried to play it in both the
computer and on my conventional CD player in my music centre.  On the
computer it worked, however, it did not play on the CD player.  I have not
tried it on my wife's portable CD player as yet.

Alexander Shannon