[access-uk] Re: Burning DVD disks

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 21:19:29 +0100

Hi George

I agree with the minefield comment. I've had several burners to varying degrees of success but now I've got an LG and it's great. It may not be the fastest in the world but it's still a lot faster than I feel confident with as I think too fast and quality can, and often does, fall off. It will read and burn anything I've thrown at it. A dual layer not that I've been down that street yet but that means adventures still await me. After getting this conversion problem sorted of course.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>