[access-uk] Re: [Bulk] freeview

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 11:59:20 +0100

Well done John on your win!

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "john gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2014 9:40 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: [Bulk] freeview

hi there just missed the thread with this i was in york playing in a chess tournament which i amazingly managed to win

when is this update means to take place i would imagine it should automatically update that is the tvonics but if not we should re-tune. i understand there is a tv channel hear in leeds that will be launched goodness knows why one minute there saying that money is not available and everything is being cut down and then we have more channels oh well what a strange world.