[access-uk] Re: [Bulk] accessible ways of controlling a central heating boiler

  • From: "David Russelll" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 22:16:17 +0100

Trace,

The Cobolt controller does control the central heating but not the hot
water. They are bringing out one later this year which controls the heating
and water, so I am waiting for that one to come out.

The Receptionist at Cobolt was very helpful when I asked about this, and I
am sure she would tell you about how well it works with combi boilers.

David