[access-uk] Re: [Bulk] Transferring music from PC to iOS device

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 16:41:12 +0100

Hi Iain

Yes, looking at what you do seems more straightforward on the device quite
honestly. If I do that then, will that playlist sync once I connect my
device to the PC next time? I would hate to spend time creating something
that might be altered once the sync process takes place.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx