[access-uk] Re: [Bulk] The [bulk] Word on the List

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 17:33:58 +0100

That's  okay Jackie, just wondering.

Hopefully that you'll get it resolved to your own satisfaction in time.

Best,

Tony Sweeney
On 20/07/2014 16:55, Jackie Brown wrote:
Hi Tony

Unfortunately, least for me anyway, BT is placing the word "bulk" in the
header of the majority of my messages that come in and go out to Email
lists.  I can't do much about it other than move my Email address perhaps to
a domain or something.  It is very infuriating, and I do apologise.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate