[access-uk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Sennheiser HD239 on-ear headphones

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 19:23:25 -0000

Hi Adrian.

Perhaps you would be better looking at closed back headphones so that your Dad won't hear ambient sound to distract him from his TV and you won't hear any bleed from them if they are turned up loud.

Have a look at something like the
Sennheiser HD 65 Closed Dynamic TV Over-Ear Headphones:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-HD-65-TV-Independent/dp/B004DOX70O/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1420139980&sr=8-4&keywords=sennheiser+tv

Regards.

Kevin

-----Original Message----- From: Adrien Collins
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:59 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Bulk] [access-uk] Re: Sennheiser HD239 on-ear headphones

Hi Jacky

Would these be suitable for a person with bad hearing, mum
is looking for some for dad, he spent years knocking cast
iron baths and his hearing is not good. He has to have the
tele loud, we all get deafened.

Regards

Adrien