[access-uk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] NEED HELP WITH A COUPLE OF COMPUTER ITEMS

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 14:49:32 +0100

Hi Carol.

Sounds like you have the wrong tag information stored for the actual track that plays.

You can edit the information in iTunes by using control + I when focused on the track in question.

The first tab gives you summary information such as the file type, size and location. Unfortunately, since version 11 of iTunes, this screen has been inaccessible to Jaws 13. Not sure if you can use it with Jaws 15 using your Jaws cursor to review the information.

The next tab in the dialogue is the information tab and here you can tab through each item such as artist, album, track title and simply enter the appropriate values.

In the control + I dialogue, you are changing the ID3 tags stored in the music file itself whether it be an MP3 file or AAC file.

With regards to optimising iTunes for easy use, the following link is helpful:

http://osxdaily.com/2012/11/29/5-tips-make-itunes-look-normal/

Regards.

Kevin

-----Original Message----- From: carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2014 2:28 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Bulk] [access-uk] Re: [Bulk] NEED HELP WITH A COUPLE OF COMPUTER ITEMS

Hi Kevin,

Well, I sorted out how to do this from your instructions and you certainly did very well from memory!

I think I now need to get some more Itunes podcasts, focusing specifically on one particular aspect at a time, eg how to optimise latest Itunes for use with Jaws. (That's only an example, by the way.) In other words, I'm looking for some lessons now.

I know Jonathan Mosen's podcasts are very good but they're more overviews than specifics and don't give one time to take in one particular process.

Have you, or anyone else, any podcasts to recommend based on the above?

Finally, do you have an answer to the following problem which I created by not understanding which files I was supposed to delete having made ring tones. I now find that one of my songs has all the information about that song but always plays another track! I just don't know what to do about it. Thanks for any help you or anyone else can offer on this.

Carol P