[access-uk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] GPS

  • From: "Whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 17:49:03 +0100

Hi,
The unit doesn't need the ~SD card to be upgraded; it's up to you whether you leave it in or not. I did as I didn't want to lose it.
Eleanor, when walking, the Breeze announces all buildings and shops you pass on the way, as well as approaching streets and any landmarks you've put in yourself.

Cheers,
Sandra.