[access-uk] Re: [Bulk] Itunes etc.

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 20:28:50 +0100

Hi BJ.

If you're using Itunes Match then the music is stored in the cloud and you have to download it to a device to play it as it doesn't support streaming.

That's my understanding of Itunes Match and I assume the greyed out tracks are in the cloud and not yet downloaded to your device.

Regards.

Kevin

-----Original Message----- From: BJ Edwards
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2014 6:18 PM
To: access-uk
Subject: [Bulk] [access-uk] Itunes etc.

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me with this issue...

I have Itunes on my laptop, I have "Match" and "Home sharing" enabled.
Like magic I can see all my music on both my Apple TV and my Iphone.
However, only the music I downloaded from Itunes plays, the rest of it
(the vast majority) is greyed out and won't play. Any advice welcome!

Thanks,

BJ

--
My homepage:
www.bjedwards.co.uk

My fiction:
www.authorsden.com/bjedwards

My articles:
www.meddryn.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter for updates, comment, thoughts and links:
@Meddryn

Many thanks,

BJ Edwards