[access-uk] Re: [Bulk] Blue Ray Players

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 23:26:43 +0100

Hi Kevin,

Great, thanks for this.  I see the app works with about 5 or 6 Panasonic models.

Can you let me know how you get on with it, particularly now with the app.
I've downloaded the app and although there is obviously no device detected, all
the options in the app seem to correctly speak.  I'll wait to hear from you and
be quietly hopeful! Smiles.

Steve