[access-uk] Re: [Bulk] Blue Ray Players

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 20:08:57 +0100

Hi Steve.

It’s not a personal endorsement just yet but here’s the blue ray player we’ve
just ordered.  You can download the iPhone app and play with it as a demo ahead
of ordering the player to see what can be done in terms of operation from the
iPhone itself.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/panasonic-blu-ray-remote-2012/id511271382?mt=8

and here’s the links for specs and where you can buy:

http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/Products/Home+Entertainment/Blu-ray+Players/DMP-BDT120/Specification/9408371/index.html?trackInfo=true

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-DMP-BDT120-Network-Blu-ray-Player/dp/B0083SX5SA/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1368351306&sr=8-10&keywords=panasonic+dvd+player#productDescription

Regards.

Kev