[access-uk] Re: [Bulk] A BT Email query

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 13:53:15 +0100

hi janet i could not agree more when we moved hear to woodlesford in leeds we
had to get our mp to get our phone line sorted but yes if you ring at 12 at
night onwards the customer services are great.

just wonder are you the janet from sheffield school and the rnc all ^you years
ago because if you are it is very strange

there was some music i heard the other day the sorcerer's aprentise and if it
is you can you remember the silent play we did to it one christmas many years
ago. if it's you just email me off list as really it is not an access thing.