[access-uk] Brother Printer drivers

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 15:37:19 -0000

Hi. I would like to know how I can get the Software installation files for my
Brother all in one printer. I have been to the Brother site and my make and
model is not listed there for downloads. I have lost the CD so I'm not sure
what steps I need to take in order to install the software as I had formatted
my machine last month and can not do any thing about it now. If I look under
Windows Old files then it's there as installed files but I understand you can't
just transfer the folder in to program files and expect it to work.