[access-uk] Broadband, was Re: Classic Shell

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 08:22:43 +0000

Hi Eleanor.
You will have to excuse me, but until my broadband is turned on I am unable to help at this time. For now I am using my phone as a modem for my laptop via bluetooth and thus am on dial-up. Broadband should be turned on today.
Take care.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 31/10/2010 19:56, Eleanor Burke wrote:
I've had a look for this Chris and there are various sites to download
it from, which is the best one to choose?

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>