[access-uk] Re: Broadband

  • From: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:19:16 +0100

Hi dave, many thanks for this. The problem with that is that as we don't have
any equipment for broadband access, it would cost us too much initially so far
as i can tell. I know they would send you the equipment for free if we stay
with them for 12 months or more, but it's the case of whether we like them or
not, i don't know.
--
this email has been sent via my phone

From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 21:39:41 +0100

> Hi Chris. I'm on BT Broadband unlimited downloads package and I have a
> wireless Hub. I joined in December and have not had a single problem. I
have
> had sighted help to install the software which is not really necessary to
> have because I've uninstalled the extras. If you have a Broadband related
> problem it is free for you to ring up and have a customer rep to help you
> with your query. They will also use remote access to solve your issues as
> final resort. I've only had to reset my hub once in the last 6 months
> which
> was only last week/. The BT team talked me through a trouble shooting
> exercise and my problem with not being able to connect to the internet was
> solved instantly. They were even prepared to send a technician out to
> examine the line without charging me for the call out. There are cheaper
> providers out there than BT but I don't think the level of customer
> service
> would be as good. This definitely matters when you are helpless to solve
the
> problem yourself.

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
Checked by AVG.