[access-uk] Re: Broad band range extenders

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:44:41 +0100

Hi Alistair,

Sorry I can't advice on which particular signal booster you can go for, but
here's a site that deals with this kind of gear

http://www.dsl-warehouse.co.uk/

I've used DSL Warehouse more than once for buying ADSL and wireless internet
related gear and found it to be trustable and with a decent customers support
team too.

Cheers,
Amro