[access-uk] Re: British Gas MyHome

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 01:44:29 +0100

Hi Tony.

I’m calling BG tomorrow, can you get the system installed by them?  Do you need
landlord’s permission and did you have to make any outlay for the equipment
such as the control subsystem?  I already have a glow-worm combi boiler so all
that would need replacing would be the thermostat control system but any advice
would be appreciated.

All the best, Ibrahim.