[access-uk] Re: BrailleSense 8.2 firmware update

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 12:34:36 +0100

Quite agreed, John. I still use the quick browser whenever I can. As you say, it's so much faster and quite often worked when the main browser fell over!

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "john gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pele West <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, 17 July 2014 5.23 pm

Hi John

The Quick Browser works, but the Web Browser crashes.

Pele West