[access-uk] Re: BrailleNote Questions

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 00:46:52 +0100

No, as far as I can gather the m power connects to the pc and performs like
a braille display but the Jaws speech will do the reading for you, at the
same time if you require it.  Personally I'd just use the M Power on the
internet and cut-out the computer, but that depends on what Christopher is
going to be doing, he's obviously doing Big things which i gather will need
his computer for. Out of my reach there Chris, Brainny...Good Luck. Thanks
Steve maybe I'll get my BN hooked up now I really Do Need a braille display
myself!

CW